Thursday, February 12, 2009

happy valentine's day from JL DESIGNS!!!

normally this is the time of year floral designers dread and spend countless hours slaving away on the valentine's day madness...but with me specializing in weddings and events, february 14th usually rolls around with me forgetting it's even a holiday!

nonetheless, the buzz at the flower mart, the abundance of gorgeous florals shipped in from all over the world and the unique varieties that pop up around the market really do excite me and sometimes i actually WISH i was a part of it all!

but since i don't take private v-day orders, i will leave you with some photos from one of my FAVORITE retail designers, floral art, in venice...they have been a huge inspiration for me over the past 5 years and i simply drool over their gorgeous arrangements (hint, hint brian)...  :)












and who says guys get to have all the fun?!  check out these masculine arrangements to give your man!





2 comments:

Ashley Rose said...

Oh i wish you did V-Day orders, I would send my hubby straight to you! :) Seriously debating throughing a party just so I can get some blooms from you!

Anonymous said...

OMG they are so lovely. I am browsing the net to see some ideas for my wedding until I bumped into your blog, which is cool because you shared these lovely centerpieces. Thanks a lot!