wow! JL DESIGNS has been getting a whole lotta love these past two weeks...thank you to all of those who have featured my work! it means more than you know and i am so, so grateful...some days i wonder if my design style is connecting with people and if i am doing the right thing with my life...then when i see my work pop up all over the web, it reaffirms what i do and my love for flowers and weddings! so again, thanks for the validation!
- 3 weeks ago, stephanie williams (one of my favorite photographers) and i collaborated on a rustic, vintage inspired photo shoot and she has blogged 3 separate posts featuring the bouquets i designed - post 1, post 2, post 3
- vintage glam weddings blog featured the bouquets from the above photo shoot
- the bouquets also made an appearance on brenda's wedding blog
- jo from the adorable jomygoodness blog featured a boutonniere and bouquet of mine on a post about cala lilies as well as a be-jeweled pomander ball on a post about gemstones
- the green succulent and white orchid flower girl basket from my own wedding was used in a "chocolate, white and ivory" inspiration board on the flights of fancy blog, as well as a "vanilla bean" inspiration board on the grey likes weddings blog
- the elizabeth anne designs blog featured a real wedding i designed that was shot by jasmine star and coordinated by courtney toney of joyful weddings and events
- tried and true weddings blog did a small post on my work in general...so sweet! they are going to be doing a full feature on my design style in the coming weeks so stay tuned for that!