Wednesday, June 3, 2009

JL DESIGNS featured on inspired by this!!!



okay seriously people...i am living in a dream week so far!

today the beautiful and talented leila from be inspired pr did an AMAZING post on her brand new blog, inspired by this...and the post was ALL about JL DESIGNS!  

i am SO SO blown away by all of the things leila said...now she may be a little biased because she happens to be my out-of-this-world DYNAMIC publicist...so she kinda HAS to speak highly of me  :)  but more importantly she is also one of my very dearest and bestest friends  :)  soooo, whether you choose to believe her or not, she had some incredibly flattering things to say...

we also showed a sneak peek of an "urban vintage" wedding i did with the FAB courtney toney of joyful weddings and events, shot by ryan phillips photography at vibiana in downtown LA...we are in the process of submitting this event to some wedding publications and we hope to be able to leak more images soon!  but in the meantime, until it gets picked up, this is all i can show...

(note: please do not "borrow" this board without permission...since we are trying to get it published we must be careful not to spread these images too far around the web - just email me if you have any questions or want any images - thanks!)

and THANK YOU again leila for pushing me, encouraging me, understanding me and making me be a better designer, as well as a better person...much, much love to you!!!  here's to the start of some pretty darn MAYJAH things!!!

5 comments:

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

I choose not to believe the things Leila said... just kidding! You are as wonderful as she makes you sound :)

Love the board- cannot wait to show the world more! I'm going to post it on my blog with the same disclaimer- is that okay?

jesi haack weddings said...

you are amazing and I am proud to call you my friend!
AND i am impressed with the board you put together...are you RAGING with your photoshop skills now or what?

Megan said...

so fun to see those images! ah, what an amazing day that was! :)

Leila Khalil |Wedding Publicist| Be Inspired PR said...

You are so legitimate! I love working with and I am happy to write about you anytime.

caroline said...

always, always love your work and hope to work with you one day