Friday, February 26, 2010

JL DESIGNS featured on style me pretty!

things have been just crazy lately in the online wedding world...CRAZY GOOD!!! :)

being featured on one of the biggest wedding blogs 3 times in one week is pretty stellar...and i couldn't be happier!

first they featured me and brian's very own malibu wedding...to see the full post I, click here...


to see the full post II, click here...


then they featured a colorful winter wedding shoot i did with jesi haack, olive hue paper, sweet + saucy shop and jessica claire...to see the full post I, click here...and stay tuned for my own version of the post coming soon!


to see the full post II, click here...


lastly, they featured a "chanel-inspired equestrian" photo shoot i did with the stylish soiree, studio 28 photo, wildflower linens, calligraphy katrina and many more! to see the full post, click here...and stay tuned for my own version of the post coming soon!


thank you SO much to abby and the rest of her team for the perfectly done layouts and detailed posts...i am feeling the love at style me pretty!!! :)

No comments: